Air chain hoists are free of complicated electronic components and can be used in virtually any environment. This also makes them ideal for use in explosive atmospheres and a range of other harsh operating conditions. Our air chain hoists are designed for an optimum weight-power ratio.
Load capacity: 0.25 to 50 t
Air pressure: 6 bar
• Standard Features
• Suitable for application in hazardous areas (Explosion protection)
• Sensitive infinitely variable speed control for the precise positioning of loads
• Easy operation
• Suitable for lube-free operation
• Frequent switching and extended duty cycles
• Low maintenance
• Low headroom, lightweight
• Sound absorption
• Insensitive to dust, humidity and temperatures ranging from -20°C up to +70°C
• From 1 t upwards with overload protection (EC-version)
Rates are excl. VAT, transportation and maintenance.
Other terms and conditions according to our rental conditions can be found in downloads.
Air Hoist WLL: 0.25 T
Air Hoist WLL: 0.5 T
Air Hoist WLL: 1 T
Air Hoist WLL: 2 T
Air Hoist WLL: 3 T
Air Hoist WLL: 6 T
Air Hoist WLL: 10 T
Air Hoist WLL: 16 T
Air Hoist WLL: 30 T
Air Hoist WLL: 50 T
Air Hoist WLL: 60 T
Air Hoist WLL: 100 T
Manual chain hoists are compact and light, which makes them easy to transport and install.
Load capacity: 1 to 20T. Standard with 6 meter lifting height.
Handkettingtakel 1T, 6m
Handkettingtakel 2T, 6m
Handkettingtakel 3T, 6m
Handkettingtakel 5T, 6m
Handkettingtakel 7.5T, 6m
Handkettingtakel 10T, 6m
Handkettingtakel 16T, 6m
Handkettingtakel 20T, 6m
Our lever hoists are extremely versatile tools and can be used for positioning, pulling, fixing and towing applications. It can be used under all types of angles and can even be used in reverse. Lever hoists are ideal for small spaces. Load capacity: 0.75 to 6 T. Standard with 6 meter lifting height.
Beam clamps are easy to use and an indispensable tool for any project. They are reliable and safe and can be used to fix any load to the I-beam. Beam clamps are extremely versatile and can also be used as the anchoring point for lifting and pulling applications.
TechRent also has universal superclamps for rent.
The benefits of Universal Superclamps:
– Can be fully loaded at any angle, i.e. 90° in 360° rotation
– Designed for side load applied at full rated capacity
– Low headroom anchor point
– Single or twin lifting point
– Light weight one piece adjustment design
– Positive grip on beam flange and web
– Used for lifting, pulling or as an anchor point
Manual trolleys can be mounted at any point of the I-beam. They can be easily adjusted to the various beam widths. Please quote flange width when placing your order.
Load capacity: 3 to 10T
Chain trolleys are moved to the left or right by pulling on the endless hand chain. Spacers allow a large adjustment range to many different beams.
Load capacity: 3 to 10 T
All shackles are made of high-strength steel and are tested individually. We offer a range of models and load capacities. Load capacity: 3,25 to 35 T
Gantries can be erected quickly and are easy to transport and handle.
Gantries made of aluminium are delivered including trolleys.
Green Pin Bow Shackle 3,25 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 4,75 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 6,5 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 8,5 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 12 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 13,5 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 17 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 25 T
Green Pin Bow Shackle 35 T